It is almost that time for back to school, which means – normal meal times, set schedules and meal planning! On our normal meal rotation we have:
- OMG Chicken with couscous & veggies
- Chicken & Rice Bake
- Grilled chicken with veggies
- Sloppy Joe’s with chips & fruit
- hot dogs with veggies
- pizza (we try to do this on Friday nights when the kids are with us)
- hamburgers (this is rare though)
- simple chicken with couscous & veggies
- BBQ beef & bowtie pasta (aka: from scratch hamburger helper)
9, I can think of 9 things – what the heck? I think our summer of crazy schedules and unplanned meals out has really affected my brain! The nights that the kids go to Matt’s, we do things like ribs in the crockpot, salads and simple stuff.
So, here is where I need help – what are some of your go-to meals for the back to school time?
Link up in the comments!