Twenty random things that come to mind about me…. (because someone on twitter asked…LOL).
1. I have lived in 5 states – Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and California.
2. My favorite colors are PINK and SKY BLUE!
3. My favorite TV shows: Greys Anatomy, Bones, Whale Wars, Rizzoli & Isles, Warehouse 13, The Closer, School Spirits and Ghost Hunters.
4. My kids are my greatest achievements ever.
5. I sell mailboxes for a living – sounds funny, but I really do love my job!
6. I love getting text messages.
7. Peach roses are my favorite flowers.
8. This past year has been the worst I have ever experienced, and I don’t ever wish this experience on anyone.
9. My high school friends are some of the best friends I’ll ever have, and I am blessed that no matter the time or distance, they always have my back.
10. I once sold a mailbox to Erin Andrews, and had my own mini freakout at my desk to be talking to her.
11. I love college football – love me some Hokies.
12. I am obsessed with Pinterest. My favorite boards are: Buy me Something, Where I Come From and Thoughts in My Head
13. I cannot sleep without my body pillow.
14. I love twitter! Twitter is my totally uncensored, unfiltered self.
15. I sell Scentsy – and my favorite scents are Baked Apple Pie, Luna and Cranberry Spice.
16. I love to read and I am currently devouring “Domestic Diva Mysteries” series by Krista Davies.
17. I love getting mail – so much so, I get upset if someone else gets my mail before me. I think sending cards/letters is a lost art, and I try to surprise my friends with hand written cards and letters when I can.
18. Country Music pretty much sums up my life. My current favorite song is Kenny Chesney’s “Come Over”.
19. I love makeup.
20. I love learning about people, and talking to people – so post 20 random things about you and link up below!