Hi all! Time for the daily wrap-up of the week, and all things “free” (or super cheap) that I have gotten this week.
This week, I have spent more time at CVS than I’ve ever spent before! But, the good thing is, I spent less than $5 for the entire week on everything I got! Here is my wrapup for CVS this week!
- 32 bottles of Sobe Life Water – assorted flavors. I gave 4 bottles to the lady at the recycle center (the one who lets me go through the newspaper bins), and Matt’s been taking them to work. Of course, my CVS is cleaned out of Sobe now (and it wasn’t me!). They haven’t had any since yesterday. I did get my 2nd favorite cashier this evening, who found 8 more for me! Get Buy 1, Get 1 Free coupons from the Sobe Heads or Tails game!
- 1 Febreeze Flameless Luminary – looks cool.
It was on the clearance shelf (there were actually several of them) Thursday morning marked down to $3.75. So I came home and looked for a coupon – sure enough found 2 of them for $4 off any Febreeze Flameless Luminary. Fed the kids dinner and ran back up there (it’s less than 3 miles), and there was 1 left! So, after coupon that was free (no overage!)
- Bubble Machine – this wasn’t totally free, my Sobe run on Tuesday had a little bit of overage thanks to a $3/$10 grocery purchase coupon I got from the coupon machine. So, I found a Bubble Machine for Jonathan in the summer clearance for $2.59. Once I gave them all my coupons, my total for the 16 Sobe’s & Bubble Machine was 1.59.
- 16¢ for a bunch of Banana’s at Publix. Their baby club sends out coupons every quarter, including one for $1 off any produce purchase of $1 or more. I grabbed a nice looking bunch of bananas and of course, they rang up at 97¢. I laughed and the cashier told the bagger to go get one small good looking banana. He came back with a tiny one, that got me over the $1 purchase amount.
- Perdue Whole Wheat Breaded Chicken – bag for free (originally $5.99). I had a free coupon for this from a twitter event that is tomorrow. The kids tried the chicken last night, and I must say it did taste better than what we normally buy. I picked this up at Publix along with my cheap banana’s!
Not much interesting came in the mail this week. Some coupons from my mom (thanks mom!), and coupon mailers from Publix Baby Club, Target (book on their “Up & Up” brands), and a Netflix movie (free for the first month). Oh, and coupons I ordered from The Coupon Clippers (LOVE them!)
One last thing I got this week was I earned enough Swagbucks to get a $5 Amazon.com gift card. This brings my total to $45 in Amazon gift cards earned since the beginning of the year. I will do a Swagbucks post at the beginning of next week. It’s so easy. I earn “bucks” from using them as a search engine, along with special codes they put out nearly everyday. It takes 450 swagbucks to get a $5 gift card, and I earned that in about 20 days.