So I saw these questions on facebook the other day making the rounds, and I thought it would be fun to do with Patrick. I was fair, and also answered the questions verbally, and it was fun to laugh about over dinner. I love doing stuff like this, and I love that he willingly also plays along with my blog ideas. Thanks babe! My commentary is in parenthesis. =)
1. What is something your girlfriend always says to you?
– seriously? (yes, I do say that a lot!)
2. What makes your girlfriend happy?
- making other people happy
3. What makes your girlfriend sad?
- missed phone calls
4. How does your girlfriend make you laugh?
- crazy work stories
5. What was your girlfriend like as a child?
- he refused to answer this
6. How old is your girlfriend?
7. How tall is your girlfriend?
- 5’7″ (good try, but I’m 5’6″)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
- read books
9. What does your girlfriend do when you’re not around?
- read books
10. If your girlfriend becomes famous, what will it be for?
- inventing a new planner/calendar thing
11. What is your girlfriend really good at?
- organizing, reminding me of stuff, taking care of me
12. What is your girlfriend not very good at?
- going with the flow (in my defense, I’m getting better about this!)
13. What does your girlfriend do for a job?
- Assistant to the Dean of the History Department, but I honestly have no idea what you actually do all day. (in reality, I don’t even know what I do all day sometimes!)
14.What is your girlfriend ‘s favorite food?
- avocados (close, I love seafood more than any other food!)
15.What makes you proud of your girlfriend?
- her commitment to family
16. If your girlfriend were a character, who would she be?
– Ariel (like the little mermaid?), Yes, because ever since you read that question that’s what popped in my head.
17. What do you and your girlfriend do together?
- Stuff-n-things (that’s your go to answer, can you elaborate?). Go to baseball games, go out riding around.
18. How are you and your girlfriend the same?
- we are both parents
19. How are you and your girlfriend different?
- She wants to plan everything, I want to plan nothing.
20. How do you know your girlfriend loves you?
- she tells me all the time, and the way she treats me.
21. What does your girlfriend like most about you?
– me being me
22. Where is your girlfriends favorite place to go?
- “home” or to her parents house.
I would say he knows me pretty well. I plan on doing these same questions with my kids, just changing “girlfriend” to “mom” obviously!